Monday, August 18, 2008

Ella Goes to Preschool




Today was Ella's big day and she was so excited!

She will be going to Twin City Baptist Preschool for PreK on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 12:30 - 3:00.

I am even more excited than she is because I have that time all to myself!!

We are so thankful that she will share her preschool experience w/ her friends Logan & Gabe.

Marley also went to Twin City 2 years ago and I asked her if she had any advice for Ella on her first day. After asking me what advice was and getting a pretty good explanation, she went on to tell Ella to "always say please & thank you" & "obey your teacher."

Can't go wrong there.

At the end of the day when I picked Ella up I asked her what she thinks of preschool and she said, "I love it! I love it! I love it!"

Good enough for me!

4 comments:

Traci said...

Absolutely adorable! Her outfit is even precious!

Carrie said...

I can't wait to hear all their conversations on the way to school. I see you tomorrow when I pick Ella up. I look forward to Logan and Ella becoming closer friends this year.
PS. You look FANTASTIC!!!

Williams' bunch said...

So cute! :-) I know you will enjoy your time...I envy you...ha ha!

Your house looks so pretty! :-)

Wendi said...

Awww, I love her outfit, she looks so cute!