Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Little Celebrity Look-A-Like



I was flipping through People magazine today while Ella was getting her hair cut and I had a passing thought ~ is it just me or does Ella look a little like Suri Cruise?

When the hairdresser finished up she turned to me and said, "She looks alot like Tom Cruise's little girl."
So, I guess it isn't just me.

Ella got her hair trimmed today and it looks very similar to Suri's pictured above ~ I think that's why there is a resemblence.

Now, I just need for someone to tell me that I look like Katie Holmes and I'll be thrilled!!

6 comments:

Wendi said...

I can see the resemblance...do you have any pics of Ella with her new do?

Tatia said...

Heath does look a bit like Tom Cruise, though.

Williams' bunch said...

You're so funny...

dezandheath said...

I read these, Tatia. I'm no Tom Cruise. More of a Steve Buscemi. -HAC

Tatia said...

Frankly, I prefer Steve Buscemi!

Demorest Designs said...

hmm.. Tom Cruise...hmmm....