Friday, May 1, 2009

On the Lam

Where does the time go? I haven't blogged in forever because I always feel like I have to ad a picture to go along and I never feel like loading them. I will get pics soon, but I at least wanted to "Holla at cha'" and say that we are all well. I am also trying to SIMPLIFY my life (ironically, a very difficult thing to do). Basically I need to cut out all of the meaningless errands and things that get me sidetracked and focus on what is really important ~ like playing candy land.

5 comments:

Tatia said...

I know the feeling, Dez. Life can get clogged up so easily. I hope you are able to slow down and enjoy the lazy summer days that are coming soon.

Tony said...

Me too. I think I should be out cycling but Tatia keeps finding lots of meaningless chores for me to do ;-)

Williams' bunch said...

You're so funny. I have been bad about blogging lately as well...with warmer weather, I don't want to be in front of the computer! :-)
I hope you are able to come to the reunion-we plan to be there...it will be so good to see you again. When was the last time I even saw you? You're so much fun...I'm sure you'll have me in tears (from laughing so hard)! It will be good to see "Keith", too. he he

Kristin said...

I do understand the need to simplify, but you are such a great blogger I miss reading your posts!

Deborah Pasko said...

i love the new blog design. so cute.