Thursday, November 12, 2009

Trick or Treat



Trick or Treat, Trick or Treat
Give me something good to eat!
(please and thank you)

"How"


"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair;
that I might climb the golden stair."


We set out w/ nothing but an empty bag and a promise of free candy!
I'm so glad we were able to spend the evening with Shannon, Liz, Drew and baby Maddy!
This was our second Halloween w/ them and I look forward to many more.
I spent most of the evening picking up "plugs" of Ella's hair off the ground and lost track of how many times I had to say, "It's just a silly, plastic mask."



The evening began w/ a spooky dinner & ended with sweet, chocolate faces being carried to bed.
(actually it ended w/ Heath swiping all of the kit kats from their bags while they slept...SHHHH!)




3 comments:

Deborah said...

dez, you are so creative. i love their outfits.

Kristin said...

Love it! What a great spooky dinner too!

Demorest Designs said...

i steal twix and kitkats...oh and pretty much anything chocolate.